Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
iSTAR - Effective Referencing using EndNote Online
This session is how to get started with EndNote. The content is as per below:
- Where to get the installer & How to install
- How to create an EndNote library.
- Import a reference from an online database.
- Create new reference manually
- Create a custom group and add references to it.
- Find Full Text to download PDFs for references.
- Checking the duplication of references.
- Insert a reference in Word Document
- Format a bibliography
- Taking Care of Your EndNote Library and Documents
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Faizal Bidin
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- China, Singapore (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.